Plugins

Last Downloads

Free download Tears For Fears - Raoul And The Kings Of Spain torrent

Category Music
Added on Mar 21, 2010
Downloads 6
Seed / Leech 3 / 0
Hash 3881A86D17C63C541DB2E935B3AF9C6B11E490EE
Trackers http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
Tears For Fears - Raoul And The Kings Of Spain torrent (Size: 70 MB)
01 - Tears For Fears - Raoul And The Kings Of Spain.mp3 (7 MB)
02 - Tears For Fears - Falling Down.mp3 (6 MB)
03 - Tears For Fears - Secrets.mp3 (6 MB)
04 - Tears For Fears - God's Mistake.mp3 (5 MB)
05 - Tears For Fears - Sketches Of Pain.mp3 (5 MB)
06 - Tears For Fears - Los Reyes Católicos.mp3 (1 MB)
07 - Tears For Fears - Sorry.mp3 (7 MB)
08 - Tears For Fears - Humdrum And Humble.mp3 (5 MB)
09 - Tears For Fears - I Choose You.mp3 (4 MB)
10 - Tears For Fears - Don't Drink The Water.mp3 (7 MB)
11 - Tears For Fears - Me And My Big Ideas.mp3 (5 MB)
12 - Tears For Fears - Los Reyes Católicos (Reprise).mp3 (4 MB)
Tears For Fears - Raoul And The Kings Of Spain.m3u (1 KB)
preview

Tears for Fears, named after a phrase found in Arthur Janov’s book Prisoners of Pain, is a British pop/rock outfit formed in 1981 in Bath, England, by Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith, two school friends and ex-members of Graduate. Initially associated with new wave and the new romantic movements, the duo’s earliest work (through 1983’s The Hurting) was explicitly based around the confusion and angst of adolescence. Though top forty regulars on both sides of the Atlantic, Orzabal and Smith made their major international breakthrough with Songs From the Big Chair in 1985, which included their most commercially popular material to date (scoring two Billboard Hot 100 #1s and a UK #2).
They released three albums - the synthesizer-based The Hurting (1983), Songs from the Big Chair (1985) (which broke free from the new-wave mold) and the jazz/blues/Beatles influenced The Seeds of Love (1989) - before Orzabal and Smith had an extremely acrimonious falling out.

Related Torrents:

Comments:

Last search tags
The Sins of the Father epub book[1 sec. ago] primalscript[1 sec. ago] Wait for You epub book[4 sec. ago] hypnolust[4 sec. ago] The Cuckoo's Calling free book[9 sec. ago] hypnolust[9 sec. ago] Steelheart pdf[12 sec. ago] primalscript[12 sec. ago] The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman[15 sec. ago] pc keno[16 sec. ago] Doctor Sleep free book[17 sec. ago] homespun[17 sec. ago] A Wrinkle in Time: The Graphic Novel pdf[18 sec. ago] primalscript[18 sec. ago] 567[18 sec. ago] This Girl free book[20 sec. ago] defloration of virgin[20 sec. ago] The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window free book[23 sec. ago] hypnolust[23 sec. ago] Siege and Storm free book[29 sec. ago] primalscript[29 sec. ago] The Husband's Secret epub book[32 sec. ago] l internationale[32 sec. ago] Seeds of Rebellion epub book[33 sec. ago] hypnolust[33 sec. ago] The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry pdf[34 sec. ago] primalscript[34 sec. ago] Gone Girl free book[37 sec. ago] hypnolust[37 sec. ago] Where'd You Go, Bernadette fb2[38 sec. ago]