Plugins

Last Downloads

Free download A-Ha - Take On Me (mp3) torrent

Category Music
Added on Mar 21, 2010
Downloads 18
Seed / Leech 27 / 0
Hash 404CC637BA1FBE1B9C80DEC7E98D45C6DE6E350F
Trackers http://tracker.openbittorrent.com/announce http://tracker.publicbt.com/announce
A-Ha - Take On Me (mp3) torrent (Size: 5 MB)
A-Ha - Take On Me.Mp3 (5 MB)
preview

a-ha is a norwegian new wave band that has been globally successful since the 1980s. The trio, composed of lead vocalist Morten Harket, guitarist Paul Waaktaar-Savoy and keyboardist Magne Furuholmen, formed in 1982 and left Norway for London in order to make a career in the music business.
The origin of the name a-ha comes from the lyric of an early song. After checking dictionaries in several languages, they found out that ‘a-ha’ was an international way of expressing recognition, with positive connotations. It was short, a-ha was easy to say and somewhat unusual.

Related Torrents:

Comments:

Last search tags
Walking Disaster epub book[2 sec. ago] calendar 10[2 sec. ago] Catching Jordan epub book[2 sec. ago] dom z[2 sec. ago] Thirteen fb2[3 sec. ago] hot milf friday[3 sec. ago] Life After Life epub book[6 sec. ago] 60 plus milfs[6 sec. ago] Real by Katy Evans[19 sec. ago] 100 feet dvdrip french[19 sec. ago] Wonder epub book[21 sec. ago] onova archipelago[21 sec. ago] Eleanor & Park free book[22 sec. ago] dj aladin[22 sec. ago] The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty[22 sec. ago] kristin mayer[22 sec. ago] The Immortal Rules fb2[25 sec. ago] ulisse krakatoa[25 sec. ago] The Painted Girls free book[26 sec. ago] fallout pc operation anchorage[26 sec. ago] The Rosie Project pdf[26 sec. ago] kristin mayer[26 sec. ago] Life After Life by Kate Atkinson[35 sec. ago] maroon 5 makes me wonder mp3[35 sec. ago] Inferno pdf[39 sec. ago] dexter 6 fr[39 sec. ago] Me Before You pdf[40 sec. ago] asian lolita[40 sec. ago] Unravel Me pdf[41 sec. ago] captivity ita[41 sec. ago]